"WHY DRIVE FOR MELTON?
Based out of Tulsa, OK, Melton Truck Lines is known for treating its drivers like family. Melton's fleet of 1,300 signature blue Kenworth trucks proudly serves customers from coast-to-coast and has been running more than 60 years with a reputation of excellence in the transportation industry.
Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with TOP PAY & BENEFITS, free on-site clinics and dentists, driver help desk, safety and referral bonuses, rider and pet programs, and much more.
With Melton Truck Lines, you get to be a part of a rock-solid company and a first-class fleet consisting of 100% air-ride, late-model tractors, you join a team with a safety and on-time delivery record second to none, and you become a part of a company with a reputation as the finest flatbed carrier in the industry.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must hold a Class A CDL.
Complete your application by clicking the Apply Button
or call our recruiters directly at 888-###-####
to join the Melton team today! Dont forget to ask about our limited time sign on bonus when you speak with a recruiter.GENERAL INFORMATION
EXCELLENT BENEFITS, BONUSES, & EXTRA PAY
- Type Of Runs: 48 States + Canada/OTR
- Trailers Pulled: Flatbed/Stepdeck
- Time Away From Home: 12-21 Days
- Rider Program: 18+ All Year, Children 10+ During Summer
- Pets: 50 lbs or less dog or cat *Some Restrictions Apply
- Top Pay: 41-54 cpm Based on Experience
- Bonuses: Sign On, Safety, Fuel, Referral, & More
- Tarp Pay: $40 Per Load
- Extra Pickup: $25
- Over Dimensional Pay: 8 cpm
- Canada/Hazmat Pay: 6 cpm
- Health Coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Weekly
- Paid Vacation
- Late Model Equipment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Apprenticeship Programs for Veterans & Trainees
Melton Truck Lines offers world class PAID TRAINING to Class A drivers of all experience levels. Did you stop driving but maintained your Class A CDL? Give us a call and we can get you back on the road. No flatbed or step deck experience? No problem! Well train you during our extensive orientation. All OTR driving experience levels are encouraged to apply!